As with every sport, a regular season of losing brings about hope for only one thing, the upcoming draft. While losing is not ideal, draft positioning only increases with each additional loss. For the Twins, the past few seasons have resulted in plenty of high draft picks. However, baseball remains one of the toughest sports to project big league talent.
More from Minnesota Twins Prospects
- Minnesota Twins: Who’s in and who’s out after the 2022 Rule 5 Draft
- Minnesota Twins: Four Prospects added to the 40-Man Roster at Deadline
- Minnesota Twins: Is Edouard Julien legit and can he help in 2023?
- Minnesota Twins: Front Office finally making the Right Call with Call-Ups
- Minnesota Twins: Matt Wallner called up, Former Top 30 Prospect DFA’d
Considering that the Twins will once again be drafting high in the 2015 Major League Baseball Amateur draft, it might be time to take a look at some of their recent success. As we head into 2015, let’s take a look at the last 10 Minnesota Twins first round draft picks and answer the question: Where are they now?
Let’s take a look…