Minnesota Twins Web Gems: Gallardo, Kimbrel and Scherzer
It’s Tuesday and you are stuck at work. You look out the window and see the clouds and you sigh, but only loud enough that you can hear. The images of green grass, sunshine and ballpark franks dance through your mind. You wonder what is going on around Major League Baseball…
Wonder no longer, you’ve come to the right place! Catch up with all the MLB headlines with the big headlines from around the Fansided Network with the Minnesota Twins Web Gems!
- There was a trade! A trade with a name most have heard of! The Brewers sent starting arm Yovani Gallardo to the Texas Rangers for a trio of prospects. Reviewing the Brew reviews the trade from the Milwaukee standpoint, while Nolan Writin’ is now cautiously optimistic for the Chuck Norris’.
- As a side note to the above trade, the Brewers had to make room on their 40-man roster for the incoming prospects. The Brewers have designated Hunter Morris for assignment, via Reviewing The Brew.
- From an outsider perspective, it looks like the Oakland A’s play in a dump. A sewage-filled dump. (That’s bad by even dump standards, folks) Could someone eventually propose a new stadium for baseball’s Green and Gold? For that we head over to Swingin’ A’s.
- Hold your feelings about the Atlanta Braves for a moment and lose yourself in the greatness that is their closer Craig Kimbrel. Call To The Pen breaks down Kimbrel.
- Minnesota Twins note for the day: need a story line going into spring? Sure, you do! Here’s the Twinkies you should be keeping an eye on this spring.
- The Cardinals lost out on the Max Scherzer sweepstakes, but they might be getting Cole Hamels. Not that they are equivalent, but, hey, he’s a pitcher. Red Bird Rants has more.
- Speaking of Scherzer…
I’m done. Enjoy the headlines. Have a terrific Tuesday!
Next: Twins Picking From Nats Surplus?