It’s almost time for Game Two of the Twins’ 2014 campaign. The Twins look to get to .500 after losing the opener. White Sox pitcher Felipe Paulino is making his first start since June 6, 2012 after Tommy John surgery.
Minnesota Twins Lineup
- Brian Dozier – 2B
- Joe Mauer – 1B
- Josh Willingham – DH
- Jason Kubel – LF
- Trevor Plouffe – 3B
- Oswaldo Arcia – RF
- Kurt Suzuki – C
- Aaron Hicks – CF
- Pedro Florimon – SS
Pitching for the Twins: Kevin Correia – RHP
Chicago White Sox Lineup
- Adam Eaton – CF
- Marcus Semien – 3B
- Jose Abreu – 1B
- Adam Dunn – DH
- Avisail Garcia – RF
- Alejandro De Aza – LF
- Alexei Ramirez – SS
- Tyler Flowers – C
- Leury Garcia – 2B
Pitching for the White Sox: Felipe Paulino – RHP
- Kurt Suzuki drives in three runs in the two-hole and then gets demoted to seventh. Stick to your guns, Gardy!
- We have a Jason Kubel sighting!
- Kubel is the Twins cleanup hitter. Yikes.
- Still no Paul Konerko, who’ll probably only play against left-handed starters, so that means Konerko will still hit about 10 pinch-hit home runs against the Twins this year.
- The White Sox are hitting four guys in a row whose names start with an ‘a’.
1:10 Central from U.S. Cellular Field Field in Chicago.
Can be seen on Fox Sports North and heard on the Twins Radio Network.